Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weigh Wednesday

I'm down another 3 lbs!  Right on track!!  I so wish it could have been at least 4 so I could have an even 30 lb loss since starting TSFL... oh well... I'm going to kick it hard this week and see what I can get next week!!  I can't believe I'm so close to getting under 300 lbs!!

I had my hubs take pics today.  I wore the same clothes... I can tell a difference but a part of me thought it would be much more drastic... I don't know, maybe because of all the compliments I've been getting and how I'm feeling.  I feel like I should look a lot thinner than I do.  I will post the pics soon... then you can tell me what you think! :)

I had another wonderful gym session today!  I did pretty much the same as I did yesterday.  I did a 1mile bike trail that I've done before and beat my personal best time.. I was actually pretty shocked because I was so exhausted by the time I did the bike.  Working out makes me feel so good!  I'm glad I take the time for myself to go.

Yesterday, I bought a leash for my bigger dog.  I'm going to start taking her for walks.  She needs to learn how to walk on a leash and also be more socialized.... and it's a good reason to get out and go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment