Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weigh Wednesday

I lost 4 lbs this week!!! 
So, I'm currently at a 23 pound loss (since I started TSFL) but a 49 pound loss, total!!  Current weight is 311 lbs.  -Can't wait to see that under 300!

I'm pretty excited, considering my little slip ups this week.  Now, to make my goal, I need to lose 3 lbs/week for the next 4 weeks.  I think it's highly attainable, especially if I get my rear to the gym!  AND MORE importantly... STAY ON PLAN!!  It's so easy for me to tell myself that it's ok... and I've been doing SO WELL!  Yesterday, I went to a funeral and took my own food and didn't eat at the funeral.  Luckily, it wasn't a sit down thing... it was way more casual.  Today, though, I walk in the door and my hubby has made cookies.  My nose lead me straight to the stove and I cut one in half... I took a little bite and quickly gave the rest to one of my daughters.  He made two kinds... so I did the same with the other kind.  It would be so easy for me not to fess up ... but I have to face it.  While this is better than I would have ever done in the past (considering cookies are my favorite... and in the past I could have easily eaten a whole pan) but I still went off plan.  It's hard to explain... I want to stay on plan but right before I decided to take a bite, I gave myself permission to go ahead.  Thankfully, I got smart and put them all away!  I am going to work on being stronger with my temptations.  While sometimes I do great... lately I've let myself go off plan... (3 times in the last 4 days!)

I made cauliflower pizza again last night!  I really like it!!  I also made some for Jeremy and he really liked it, too!

The other day I had some of the oatmeal... which I haven't had since the first couple days because that's something I can easily make at work.  On Monday, I didn't really like it.  It was ok, but not the best.  Today, I added a little Splenda to it and it was a lot better!

Next week I'm going to take comparison pictures.  I'm going to take pictures once a month.

1 comment:

  1. I just started my own blog for weight loss. I look forward to reading about your journey because my journey is so similar. I am starting off at 350 lbs.

    ReplyDelete