Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 1!!

First off... I haven't weighed yet.  I will when I get to work and I will update.

This week has been beyond great!  I can't believe how easy it was/is to stick to plan.  I thought it was going to be sooo hard.  It was so easy for me to pass up anything that previously would have been impossible to pass up.  There were treats at work all week and I could just walk by.  I think it's because I eat every 2-3 hours and am not really hungry but I don't crave that food anymore.  It's the weirdest thing... really!  Also, I like the Medifast meals so I don't feel like I'm "dieting".  I haven't cheated or went off plan at all this week!  I'm so excited to see my results for week one!!  Yesterday I went to the gym... felt good to get back there, even if it was only for about 15 minutes.  I cheated on my plan to not weigh myself... but all I did was set the scale to last weeks weight and stepped on.  haha!  The scale did not move!! :)  I know I've lost weight.

I feel better.  I was having this weird feeling in my chest area.  It was more in my clavicle/armpit area... it was kinda a sharp pain.  I had talked to my Dr. and he said it was most likely muscle pains from my breasts.  I was kinda relieved but not fully because it was still a weird feeling and I didn't like it.  Guess what?  I haven't felt that pain at all this week!  I was also having issues with my carpal tunnel and waking up in the night or often having my hands and forearms go numb.  I haven't been noticing that as much either! YAY!

There have been so many things this week that I thought I would never be able to get through.  Like... drive an hour with McDonalds in the passenger seat next to me to bring home to Jeremy... or  reheat Pizza Hut pizza with white sauce... or even just walk by half a counter of goodies at work!  But I have!!

                     Last night I made a new lean.
I recommend them!  They were really tasty.  With them, I had steamed broccoli with Mrs. Dash. 

                           I also tried a new salad dressing.
               It was very good!  I had it was halved grape tomatoes, lettuce, and chicken.

I have been wanting to try the Medifast pancakes but have been trying to find the Walden Farms pancake syrup to go on it.  HyVee has been out of it so last night I got this one...
It was the best option.  It had the lowest carbs (8) and lowest cal (20) per serving... serving size 1/4 C.  I probably didn't even use a tablespoon.  The pancakes were ...interesting.  I completely slaughtered the first two I tried to make and they ended up like scrambled eggs.  Then I decided to just pour the rest out.  It was one big one.  When it was time to turn it I basically ended up making it into one pancake (the middle piece) and three other little pancakettes.  haha  It still tasted pretty good!

Like I said before, I went to the gym yesterday.  I started the membership last fall and haven't been there since last November... what a waste huh?!  Well, I'm going now!  Yesterday I jumped on an elliptical and went for 15 minutes.  I burned 135 calories... if I remember correctly.  I was sweating! Feels GOOD! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! Looks like you've had a great first week! Awesome!!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I am touched that my story inspires you and I hope you BELIEVE that you can change YOUR life too!!! Stick with it and drink that water!!

    I will be cheering you on girl!!
    God bless and take care!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete