Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Good day off!

Today was a pretty good day.  It started out really nice thanks to my hubby!  I got to sleep in!!  WAHOO!!  You will never believe this peeps... I slept in until 12:15p.m.!!  I could not believe it!  Obviously, I was super exhausted and needed it.  I did have a little twinge of feeling that I was wasting a day off but I was pretty productive this afternoon.  When Brayden got home from school we went up to the acreage and started cleaning things up.  Jeremy mowed and I picked up sticks and pulled weeds.  He got about halfway done mowing and realized the mower had a flat tire.  So, he's going to fix that and finish it this weekend.  It was so nice being able to take the kids up there to run around.  We also took the dogs to run.  They all had fun!  A few days ago we took a swing set up there for the kids to play on when we go up to work in the garden, mow, or bale hay.  There are also a couple apple trees there that have low branches that Brayden likes to climb up into.  It was nice to work outside on such a nice day.  There are several trees up there that drop branches all the time, so I had a lot of branches and sticks to pick up.  I started working up a sweat!

Yesterday, I went to the gym and did the first running workout!  I did 5 min walk (3.0mph), followed by 15 min. of jog 1 min (5.5mph) and walk 1.5 min (3.0mph).  It felt great!  I'm going to go again before work tomorrow ...Last Chance Workout!  Since I didn't work today, I didn't weigh today.  I will weigh tomorrow when I get to work. 

I decided that I need to think of something to reward myself with.  It IS rewarding to feel good, have my clothes fit better, see the numbers on the scale go down, and get compliments... but I want to do a little something to pamper myself.  I think what I really need and want is a haircut.  My last haircut was so long ago... I cut off a TON of hair to donate to Locks of Love.  I'd also like to get my nails done before Andrea's wedding.  I think if I make it to my goal before her wedding I will do both.  At that point I will have lost at least 35 lbs since starting TSFL!

OK... I'll be back tomorrow to update you on this weeks weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment