Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yoga

I just put in my yoga meltdown with jillian michaels dvd and ... I think it's a little advanced for me.  I attempted it though and made it through the first 9 minutes.  A few of the things I could do... kinda.  The majority of it though was basically impossible.  I will try it again another time... maybe after I've lost some more weight.  I will continue to do the 30DS as much as possible.  Tonight, I'm going to go to bed... I'm getting up early again to go to the gym.  I think one good thing about this challenge is that it gets me thinking about exercise.  A month ago I wasn't doing anything.  Now I do some sort of workout everyday!  Even if I don't do the 30DS everyday, I feel good because I've done something.  I decided to start tracking activity points with W.W.  I am going to make it a goal to earn 100 activity points.  They are based on your weight and right now the 30DS DVD gets me 10 points.  I hope with all of the extra activity this week I can reach 319 lbs at my next weigh-in. 

This morning I got up at 5:30 and went to the gym.  All of the High School football players were in there lifting weights.... I guess they could have been baseball players... idk.  Anyhow, I was going to go with a friend but she slept in.  I stayed and jumped on the elliptical for 25 minutes.  I was a sweaty mess when I was done but felt good!  I also felt like I was in a good mood all day long... added bonus! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment