Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Water

The majority of girls also doing the 30DS challenge have a goal of drinking more water.  I have to say that I am a great water drinker!  ...as long as I'm at work!  I have a mug that I believe is 32 oz.  I drank 3 of them today!  ...and I was in the bathroom about 100 times! lol  A good thing about water is that it is good to drink when I otherwise might have the munchies.  I get flavored drink powder to mix in with it.  I could drink water plain just fine but the flavor is good.  One thing that happened that I didn't even really realize (which is odd) is that I am drinking a lot less pop!  I was getting really addicted to it, too.  And I was drinking the full flavor stuff!  I would fill my mug from work with fountain pop from the cafeteria a few times a day!  I got the mug for giving a donation through work and as a "reward" was able to get 25cent refills.  I still can but I choose to drink the water instead- YAY ME!  I do have to say though, that I drink a lot less water at home.  Lately, I've been drinking more because I usually drink a big glass after I workout and Jeremy put a water pitcher in the fridge so we have cold water... which helps us all to drink more water!  I am also proud that my kids are great water drinkers!  They will drink water over other things often... although, they do love their Juicy Juice once in awhile. :) ...and of course milk, too.

I can't wait until the banana bars are gone!  I had another 2 today!!  There are 3 left and I am done with them.  I really like them and they are really hard to resist!  At least I know that and will not make them to be able to sit around my house for at least the next 3 1/2 months! haha

Tomorrow, Kylee and I have planned to go to the gym to workout before work.  I'm not sure where I will shower afterward... so, I have to figure that one out.  Since it's already after 10pm I should give her a call and get it figured out!  It's so hard to wake up in the morning... but if I know she is depending on me to be there, I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment