Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Shred Challenge

My friend Mandey and a bunch of other girls in the blogging world are starting a challenge... Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I am going start along with them! I will post my pictures and measurements as soon as I can.

I will take a minute to catch up... I spent the last 4 months or so not moving outside of work and eating whatever, whenever. I gained back quite a bit... (insert extremely sad face.) My only excuse is the toll of being so busy with work, family and school x2... I guess that's a decent excuse...I will tell myself that anyway.

The WW location that I was attending closed down and started back up in a church, with meetings only a few times a week. The times they had meetings I could not attend because of work and school conflicts, so I basically just paid for my membership and ...that's about it. Where I work has an at work program. They were starting up a new session and I decided to join it! It started three Monday's ago. The first weigh-in I was at 337.8 lbs. -ugh. My first week I stayed dedicated to my points. At the second meeting I weighed in at 332.8... 5 lbs in the first week and can you believe I ate pizza a couple times, McDonalds once, and had some Oreo's.. ok several Oreo's... but I just tracked the points and look where it got me! :) This last Monday was Memorial Day so there wasn't a meeting. I'm excited for next Monday to see how I've done. I do have to say I believe I feel better already and definately, without a doubt am not as hungry all the time! That obviously has a lot to do with my food choices... I'm eating a lot more protein and a lot less carbs.

In the last couple years, during the times I have been working on being good to myself and trying to lose weight, I always go back to wanting to start running. I will do this! I am going to start small... that's the only way! I guess I should start with walking. haha

Goals:
-get out and walk at least 3 times this week
-track points all week (including weekends)
-start the 30 Day Shred

I almost forgot! I have an added pusher... I have to not only fit into but look good in a bridesmaid dress this fall! I still cringe when I see photos from the last wedding I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment