Saturday, June 4, 2011

Measurements

Well, I'm going to have to do the 30DS when I get home from work tonight because this morning I didn't get a chance. Saturday mornings we have to flee the house so Jeremy can get some sleep from working the night shift. So, we went over to a friends house to hang out for the morning. By the time we got back from there, I only had enough time to take a quick shower and leave for work. This stinks because it's already the 4th and I have yet to do a single session of 30DS! --I know I only found out about all the wonderful girls doing it 2 days ago but still...

Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Thigh:
Left Thigh:
Chest:
Upper Waist (smallest):
Lower Waist (at belly button):
Hips (biggest part):

Anyone can join us and I hope you will. If you do you will love the end results. I am so excited to see the results. They say you can lose around 10lbs and a dress size. Want to know what to do?

We are all doing before pictures and measurements. For your measurements take a soft measuring tape or some yarn and cut to the sizes then you can use a flat ruler to measure the yarn.

Where to measure?

•Each arm (thickest part)
•Each thigh (thickest part)
•Upper waist (smallest)
•Lower waist (at your belly button)
•Your hips (biggest part)
Write this info down, or put it in Excel so you can come back to it after 30 days. After we complete the whole 30 days we are going to remeasure and take after photos.




Naptime Momtog

No comments:

Post a Comment