Monday, June 13, 2011

Bad Mood

I just got done doing the 30DS.  I feel like I'm in such a bad mood.  I just did the whole workout and I just felt like I was going through the motions but not really into it.  Everything was driving me crazy.  The front door was open so I kept thinking that my neighbors were probably on their front porch watching me jump around my living room.  Brayden was crawling around, kept trying to talk to me (which for some reason drives me crazy...bad mom, I guess) and would run by me or crawl around me the whole time.  Zoey, our dog, wouldn't leave me alone when I was on the ground doing those things... I think she was trying to lick the sweat off of my face or something... ew.  I think the real reason is, is that I'm kinda beating myself up for not doing the 30DS on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  I realize that all of those days I was far from sedentary, but I really wanted to do something that felt like a workout.  Other things that are making me cranky are: I am tired (got to bed late last night, after a busy day and got up early this morning), my house is a wreck and I don't feel like I have the time or energy to get it all cleaned up... actually, I feel like every time I do one thing to try and get it cleaned, ten more things happen to destroy it.  Also, I went to my Weight Watchers meeting today expecting a high number and I lost 3 lbs.  It's really hard for me to be disappointed about 3 lbs, especially since that is my weekly goal, but I feel like I worked pretty hard this week and I know that the closer to my goal date the harder it will be to lose 3 lbs per week, so I know I need to lose larger amounts early in the game.  Actually, I was pretty excited this morning because I got to work and went back to MRI to do a pre-weigh.  That scale showed I lost 7 lbs so I was really excited!  That is exactly what I was hoping for!  That would put me past my 5% goal and lower than what I've been in a long time.  So, I was pretty bummed when I went to my meeting and it was only a 3 lb loss.  That's a 4 lb difference.  I CAN NOT be stuck on the number though.  I have to think positive.  I have been working hard.  I went to a family reunion yesterday and did pretty freaking awesome!  I didn't over eat and didn't feel sick after we ate.  I did feel satisfied and had so much fun!  Bad thing though... I made banana bars (at the request of my dad) and had practically the entire pan leftover.  I ate like 5 of them today.  Why did I do that?

Back to my workout I just did.  I was thinking during it that jumping jacks are a lot easier for me - YAY!  The butt kicks hurt my right ankle and knee, so I more or less just jog in place.  The push-ups are...difficult and I do them the "girlie" way!  The bicycle crunches are H.A.R.D., I look like a turtle trying to get off of its back, rolling side to side.

Goals for this week.
-Do the 30DS everyday
-Try one of my new workout DVD's
-Keep track of points, everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment