Monday, March 15, 2010

Spice it up!

Well, as I predicted, I didn't get a workout in this weekend. I didn't even do a workout video. I was thinking that I didn't eat very well...but thinking back... I didn't do too bad. I had fish both nights for supper and made myself a good breakfast, lunch both days I made a sandwich.

Dr. Oz said today to put spices in your foods to raise your metabolism. I imagine it will also put a lot of flavor into sometimes bland foods. My coach, Brittni, made chicken using three herbs....rosmary, thyme, and sage. It looked really good!

My breakfast looked so good this morning I decided to take a picture of it. Scrambled eggs (2 w/ yolks and 2 w/o yolks) with medium salsa on top and fresh strawberries. It tasted so good, too!

I still would like to get that workout video in...hopefully today since I won't be able to make it to the gym.

The weeks I work 8-4 is so hard to get a workout in. I have tried to go in the morning but I have to go SO early in order for me to be able to make it to work. I think it's hard to do it after work because I get home, make supper, get everyone to bed and then I'm ready for bed. I'm going to have to figure out some way to sqeeze it in though. Hopefully since we had daylight savings time the other night it will be light out later and I can go for a walk or...anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment