Thursday, March 11, 2010

Inspirational Sayings

Today is a good day for some inspirational words of wisdom. (Espically after the cheeseburger I made myself at lunchtime!)

I got a picture of myself ...terrible picture. On the back I filled it with inspirational sayings. That way I can keep it with me and look at it when I'm feeling discouraged or anytime I might need a little push to do the right thing.

*Don't sacrifice your future for a momentary pleasure.

*Never trade what you want most for what you want at the moment.

*If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got. (Good one.)

*A year from now, you may wish you had started today. (I also think...A year from now you'll be happy you started today.)

*Never, never, never quit.

*Victory belongs to the most persevering.

*Nothing tastes better than being thin feels.

*Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.

*Rule your mind or it will rule you.

*Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

*Your past does not equal nor does it dictate your future.

*One definition of insanity is: Doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.

I am so proud of myself for what I have accomplished in the last 8 1/2 weeks! 28 pounds is definately something to be proud of. To tell the truth, it really hasn't been that hard. I do not feel like I have deprived myself at all. I feel good and have more energy. I can't imagine how I'll feel after 28 more pounds....or what it will feel like at my goal weight. This is going to be a good year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment