Friday, March 12, 2010

Scale Issues

I went to the gym today and weighed myself on the scale that was used for my initial weigh-in. It is the scale that the rec center used for the largest loser contest that I was apart of. I was dissapointed to find out that my weight on that scale is 334. I thought about it while I was working out and on my drive home. I can either be upset that I haven't lost as much weight as I thought or I can be proud that no matter what...I have lost weight. I decided that I am going to go off of the scale that I usually do because the other scale won't always be there. I am not going to stress myself about what my weight is on different scales. I also decided that no matter what...I am becoming more healthy, happy and energized. I had a GREAT workout! I did my 15 min. on the eliptical...my goal was to get in at least a mile and 200 cal. before the 15 min was up...and... I burned 230 cal. and went 1.05 mi.!! Then I went to the treadmill for 15 min. I did my 1 min. @ 3.0 / 1 min. @ 5.0 intervals until the last 2 min. I did 5.5 and 3.5 because I wanted to get in the 1 mile before the 15 min. was up. I don't remember the calorie burn on that but the way I was sweating makes me think that I definately put my body to work!

No meat today as it's Friday, so, fish it is! I think I'm going to make myself a little fish fillet for lunch and the tuna rolls I planned on earlier this week.

This weekend is going to be hard to get a good workout in because Jeremy works the entire weekend. Sounds like a perfect time to get my workout video in.

OH, I asked Matt at the Rec Center what my body fat % was at the beginning of the largest loser contest....48.6%! That's almost 1/2 fat! ...I just calculated my BMI on the internet (I calculated it using 327lbs as my weight.) My BMI is 45.6. Those are numbers that I will be excited to see go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment