Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sweet Struggles

I have had a great day! I went to the rec center and worked out...15 min on the eliptical (235cal. and 1.06 mi. in 15 min) and I did 15 min. on the treadmill (1min at 3.0/1min at 5.0) I feel like I'm doing pretty well at both of those...if I can get in a few more workouts per week I might bump up one or both of those. I also want to get weight lifting back into my workout schedule. Once it gets nice out I'm going to dig my bike out of the rafters and get to work on it. I'm going to start swimming soon, too. I really need a new swimsuit and I don't want to buy one yet. I want to wait until I get down to a size 22-24 before I spend the money on a new swimsuit. Right now I'm sitting at a 26...in jeans anyway.

I had Subway for lunch...chicken breast on 9 grain wheat, veggies and lite mayo. I ate the whole 12 in. ...I was hungry. Supper I had a taco salad and grapes...I know... carbs. I had black beans on my salad, too. I guess I figured they were at least "healthy" carbs. BUT .... OK.... I did soo good but I guess I just couldn't back down to my temptations anymore. There was a birthday at work and the entire counter was filled with junk. I crumbled to a brownie with frosting and crunched up oreos on top! I am upset with myself for eating it but I am proud that that is all I had. There have been times (more than once) that food was brought and I had a stomach ache from eating so many sweets and junk. One brownie. ...and it was good! I promise myself that I will do the stairs tonight as "punishment." ...from 4th floor to the top, 9th floor, and back down. I have to think of something that will get me by the sweet temptations. Maybe I should put a picture of myself in my pocket that I can quick take out to look at when I am going to make a bad choice. I have a few pictures up my sleeve that might do the trick. Maybe on the back of the picture I can write some inspirational messages.

OH! I nearly forgot! I weighed myself at the gym today....327! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment