Sunday, August 4, 2013

Guess Who's been Slacking?

It's been almost a month (where the heck did that time go?!) and I have only walked about 4 miles ...actually probably more but that's if you count all the walking around the fairs that I did.  The first time I went for a walk, I took the kids.  About halfway through the walk my lower back started hurting.  I imagine it's partially because I just had a baby but probably mostly because I'm carrying so much more weight on my front, still.  I still have a month and plan on completing my goal.

Do any of you watch Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition?  I always watch it, and love it!  Chris Powell is so motivating and good at what he does.  ...and in case you missed my last post... good looking!  This week the show was about a girl that hid her size behind fashion.  Her family, friends, and coworkers did not support her losing weight... which is so weird, but it's a different culture, I guess.  Although, they were all proud of her at the finale... probably because she looked amazing!  Anyways, long story short... I got a good idea from the show that I am going to steal.  They had two jars, one of them had marbles in it.  There was one marble for each pound she wanted to lose.  As she lost weight, she transferred the marbles to the other jar.  I just so happened to have jars and little colored stones!


Here is where I start!  

1 comment: