Monday, April 26, 2010

Truly Surprised

I got to work today and went back to MRI and weighed myself. I am so surprised and happy that over the last several weeks that I haven't payed much attention to losing weight, I didn't gain all my hard work back. I weighed in at 331 lbs.

Which leads me to my goals. I have been thinking about the goal I set for myself. I think I'm going to make it a little more achievable. I'm going to work for 17.5% That means losing 58 lbs and ending up at 273 lbs. I chose this goal specifically because 274 lbs is what I weighed at my first Dr's appointment when I was pregnant with Brayden. So, if I can achieve my goal... I will have officially lost all the "baby weight."

I have tomorrow off, so I'm going to have to get a really good workout in. Maybe I'll get some ideas from the magazines I brought with me to work, Muscle & Fitness and Runner's World. There's a good article about ab excercises in M&F that I could try out. I'll have to have Jeremy blow up the balance ball I have stashed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment