Wednesday, September 17, 2014

2 month pictures

I had Jeremy take my pictures the other day.  I officially started July 14th but didn't take pictures until July 30th.  I think I lost about 13 pounds before I had the first set of pictures taken and I've lost about 13 pounds since.  I'm thinking of taking pictures at every 10 pounds lost instead of every month... I think I'd like that comparison.  


When I took the first pictures in July I took measurements and the other day I re took my chest and waist measurements.  I've lost 3 1/2 inches from my chest and 2 1/2 inches from my waist!  YAY!  I'm also excited because I can finally fit comfortably into the capri's I bought back in June!  Too bad it's getting cold... but I plan on wearing them enough to try to justify what I paid for them!  I hope that I don't fit into them next spring/summer!!

I got my hair cut and colored yesterday!  It's kinda in an awkward stage of growing out, but I still like it.  I went platinum blonde... because I can ;)
 Today is the official start date for the Thin it to Win it Challenge... they have had way more people than expected so the website is sssssllllloooooowww.  It's a little discouraging because it's not a very fun way to start a challenge like this.  I know they are working hard to get it going, though. 

Since I got my haircut yesterday before work I didn't have a lot of time to workout before work.  I probably could have squeezed it in but I didn't get it done.  So, at work I did the stairs... I'm on 4th floor and I went up to 9th, then down to 1st and back up to 4th.  I started out going quickly and after about 2 flights my legs were on fire and I was breathing heavy... wow, I didn't realize how hard it would be for me to walk stairs!  I made it to the top and of course going down was much easier... I used it to try to recover.  Surprisingly, going from 1st to 4th wasn't too bad.  I timed myself and I'm going to try to continue to beat my time. 


Afterwards, I wasn't really feeling well.  I was with a patient and was not feeling well, so when I was finished with the exam I sat for a little bit and had a coworker take my blood pressure.  It was 131/64... I haven't taken my blood pressure for a long time so I really don't have anything to compare it to, to see if it's normal for me or not... but at least I know it wasn't way too high.

1 comment:

  1. Yay girl, look at you shrink!

    Glad you had your co-worker help you out a bit. Being aware of what our body's need is very important.

    ReplyDelete